Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Creating My Eportfolio

This week has been a challenge! The task. . . create an eportfolio. Yikes! Not only does this mean that university is coming to an end and looking for my first teaching job is just around the corner, but it also meant creating another website!
As I started to dive right into the process I quickly realized how important the process is to me. Not only do I want to present myself in the best possible manner to potential employers, but I also want to make sure that I include all that I can about my past, as well as goals, in order to create the best representation of who I really am. Although I spent many hours creating my eportfolio, I really did enjoy the process. It was an excellent way for me to reflect on my learning up until this point as well as think about what is important to me on a personal and professional level. I am glad that I now have the foundation for my professional portfolio and will be able to add and change it as my career and life progresses. I hope that others are able to learn more about me through my portfolio and as a result see the person that I am and the teacher that I hope to be.
You can view my eportfolio at www.erinduchart.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment