Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Am I Really Blogging?!

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be blogging and using twitter, I would have laughed so hard. . . but here I am! Internet for Educators is definitely opening a whole new world for me, a world that I am a little scared to enter, but here I go!

I am excited and hesitant all at the same time to put myself and my thoughts out there for the world to read. I have never been one to explore the internet and all that it has to offer, let alone create and share my own ideas on the web. I am looking forward to all this course has to offer. It may be a bumpy ride, but a journey that I am willing to embrace and learn from. This blog will be a work in progress but I am excited to learn the many changes and additions that I can make. Any opportunity to grow and learn is an opportunity that should never be passed up!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Erin - I am sure ou will enjoy the ride - bumps and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Erin. I think we learn the most from navigating a bumpy route than from a smooth, straight ride where we can set cruise control and coast. It is intimidating at first, but worthwhile. Plus, bumpy rides always make for the best stories!

    ReplyDelete