Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Creating a Website

This week has been another “first” for me in the world of technology. I have started building my first website for my future classroom. Once I got past being intimidated yet again by the process, I realized how much I have to learn. For some people, technology comes easy, unfortunately I am not that person. After two days of struggling with the program, I am beginning to see some progress and aspects of my website are actually taking shape! I am excited to see it all come together and the vision of my website take shape. Actually making a website has forced me to seriously think about what I want and need to include to make it complete. Starting to think about different aspects that are important to students, parents, as well as myself as a teacher starts putting things into perspective. I am excited that the possibility of having my own classroom is just around the corner, but at the same time I scared about all of the little things like creating a website that need to be done and consume so much time! I need to remember that it is a slow process and it will all come together in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment