Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Here We Go Again. . . .

Intentions were great to continue with my blog after I4ED, but apparently intentions were not enough! Now that I am back in ICT I am going to give blogging another attempt. I am really looking forward to learning some of the basics of ICT in this course! I know that I have a lot to learn and am so thankful to have a safe environment to do it in. Having done three student teaching placements (only two that I was able to use technology in), I have a better understanding on what I am comfortable with and where I need more help in terms of technology. I am excited to be able to gain that knowledge and experience this semester in order to be a more successful teacher next year! I hope you enjoy reading my blog this semester. . . if all goes well it will continue into my teaching career!

No comments:

Post a Comment